Artisan Grains Nut Roasts are packed with nuts and make an amazing meat-free, vegetarian & vegan loaf which can be enjoyed by all – be it for lunch, dinner or as a savoury snack – offering a great and healthier protein alternative for today’s increasingly health conscious consumers!
Check out the nutritional benefits:
High in fibre – to help digestion
A good source of protein for tissue repair
Vegetarian & Vegan
How to cook this Nut Roast (2-3 portions)
• Pour contents of sachet into a bowl. Add 200ml cold water. Mix and let sit for 5 mins.
• Transfer mix into the baking tray provided.
• Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F (Gas mark 4).
• Bake for 35 to 40 mins until golden brown and cooked through.
• Allow to cool a little. Slice and serve as desired
Cashews (23%), Cranberries (13%) (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Ground Peanuts, Peanuts, Gluten Free Rice Flour, Maize Flour, Minced Onion, Gluten Free Breadcrumbs (Rice Flour, Water, Dextrose, Vegetable Fibre, Salt, Caramel (E150a), Paprika), Country Veg Mix (Potato, Carrot, Onion, Green Beans, Green & White Cabbage, Green & White Leek), Dried Mushrooms, Red Peppers, Gluten Free Baking Powder, Salt, Mixed Herbs, Black Pepper
Contains Cashew Nuts, Free From Gluten, Contains Peanuts
Please Note: This Product is NOT Organically Certified