Finally – tasty Nut Roasts that are so easy to make by simply adding water and baking in the recyclable oven tray provided!
Artisan Grains Nut Roasts are packed with nuts and make an amazing meat-free, vegetarian & vegan loaf which can be enjoyed by all – be it for lunch, dinner or as a savoury snack – offering a great and healthier protein alternative for today’s increasingly health conscious consumers!
Check out the nutritional benefits:
• High in fibre – to help digestion
• A good source of protein for tissue repair
• Vegetarian & Vegan
Instructions for Use:
Makes 2 - 3 portions:
• Pour contents of sachet into a bowl. Add 200ml cold water. Mix and let sit for 5 mins.
• Transfer mix into the baking tray provided.
• Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F (Gas mark 4).
• Bake for 35 to 40 mins until golden brown and cooked through.
• Allow to cool a little. Slice and serve as desired.
Chopped cashews(26%), ground peanuts, chopped peanuts, oat flour, bread crumbs, country vegetables(4.5%)(potato, carrot, onion, green beans, cabbage(green and white) and leek(green and white), wholewheat rusk, red peppers, dried mushrooms, mixed herbs, black pepper, backing powder, salt